Annual Pass Terms
“Clacton Pier”/”Us”/”We”: Clacton Pier Company Limited (Company No. 06675051) whose registered office address is at No 1 North Sea, Clacton-on-Sea, Essex CO15 1QX
A Clacton Pier Annual Pass (the “Annual Pass”) is an ID card with a magnetic strip and RFID chip that is logged with your details. This card is allocated to you for your use alone and allows you access to rides and attractions in accordance with the terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions govern all Annual Passes and their use. By purchasing and using the Annual Pass, you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions, and your use shall be subject to these terms and conditions, as they may be amended from time to time, without further notice to you.
These terms and conditions and all matters arising under it shall be governed by English Law and the parties submit to the Jurisdiction of the High Court of Justice in England and Wales.
- The Annual Pass is valid at Clacton Pier for 12 months from the date of issue.
- Opening and closing times, admission prices and events are subject to change without prior notice. For technical/operational reasons entire attractions or facilities within Clacton Pier may be unavailable, closed or removed at any time without prior notice.
- Ride height and age restrictions apply on some rides.
- Failure to present a valid Annual Pass will result in a charge to purchase a ride wristband at the prices on that day, which will be non-refundable.
- Photocopies of the Annual Pass will not be accepted.
- The Annual Pass remains the property of Clacton Pier and can be withdrawn and access denied in the event of fraud, misuse or misconduct. The Management reserve the right to refuse entry for any reason.
- The Annual Pass is non-refundable.
- Annual Passes are non-transferable and cannot be sold or given away to a third party.
Purchases and Benefits
- The purchaser of an Annual Pass must be 16 years or over (and if purchasing an Annual Pass on behalf of a minor the Purchaser confirms that he/she is acting as agent for and on behalf of that minor and that the minor fully understands and agrees to these Terms and Conditions).
- Annual Passes can be purchased from the ticket box and a photograph will be taken and stored alongside your card number.
- To use your Annual Pass to benefit from free rides, you should present your Annual Pass to the ticket box staff who will validate your pass and issue a wristband for that day.
- Only one wristband per Annual Pass holder per day will be issued.
- The Annual Pass allows the cardholder:
- Unlimited rides throughout the season (February half term to Guy Fawkes in November). Ride height and age restrictions apply on some rides.
- Annual Pass holders receive 20% off participating Clacton Pier Outlets (see promotional signs for participating outlets).
- Family and friends of Annual Pass holders can also receive 20% off food and soft drinks at selected outlets (see promotional signs).
- Events and concerts at the Pier may include an entrance fee and are not part of the Annual Pass scheme.
The Clacton Pier Company Limited is entitled, in its absolute discretion, to change the price payable for the Annual Pass at any time and for any reason.
Annual Pass benefits and discounts may be removed or altered at any time.
- Annual Passes will not automatically be renewed and will expire 12 months from the issue date.
- A 10% discount is available if you renew your Annual Pass before it expires.
- Annual Passes can be renewed at Clacton Pier or by going online to clactonpier.co.uk
Lost or damaged Annual Passes
If your Annual Pass is lost or damaged:
- Report immediately to Clacton Pier.
- An administration fee will be charged for replacing lost or stolen cards.
Clacton Pier may suspend or terminate your Annual Pass and revoke or limit any or all of the rights and privileges granted to you at any time without notice, liability, reimbursement or compensation. Termination may result from your fraudulent or unauthorised use of the Annual Pass or violation of these Terms & Conditions. If we terminate your card with cause, it will be voided and may not be used. You will receive no compensation from us. If we terminate your Annual Pass without cause, we will refund you, less any amounts that you may owe Clacton Pier, or issue a new Annual Pass.
By purchasing an Annual Pass, you agree to all the terms and conditions of use.