Clacton Pier Company Ltd Green Policy
Clacton Pier is committed to leading the industry in minimising the impact of its activities on the environment.
The key points of its strategy to achieve this are:
- Actively replacing all lighting to LED low energy where practically possible.
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Minimise toxic emissions through the source of its power requirement.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers.
- Source and promote a product range to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the Company.